Sometimes when you’be been having a rough go of it and it’s all been a giant vortex of suck, that’s when God really has a totally different idea:
– Our amazing family has just rocked our world with their awesome, loving on us, looking after us ways. 💜
– We got to go visit our fabulous friend, Aaron, which always lifts my spirits.
– I wandered next door from Aaron’s to the hiking shop, looking for a Christmas gift for Joey that I haven’t been able to find yet, and stumbled on an Australian Shepherd puppy who is training to be a service dog and wanted to play and give kisses and be my new bestie. Oh my heart. (Yes, God sends puppies. ❤️)
– Henry Herring’s Advent Calendar starts today. (More Christmas!!! 🎄🎄🎄)
– The girls and I are going with my mom tomorrow to see the Moscow Ballet perform The Nutcracker. I. Lub. The. Ballet. At. Christmas. 🎄🎄🎄
– Sunday is Church Day and serving with my babies AND lunch to celebrate my Daddy’s 60th Birthday. 🎂🎂🎂
So many good things. ☺️☺️☺️
Happy Weekend, y’all.
Joy and Grace and Blessings and Love. ❤️
writer. holistic nutritionist. disabled nurse. wife. kid & fur mom. Follower of Jesus. Spirit Junkie.