Today, it’s time for an overdue, Quaran-Love List. There is always much to be thankful for. ❤
Among my many blessings, I am giving gratitudes this weekend for. . .
- A wonderful talk with my bestie yesterday. She and her lovely husband have a big weekend of great things that they so deserve and I could just burst with happiness for them. ❤
- Sara’s fabulous leftover risotto for breakfast as I get ready for a busy day of good good things.
- My first year to attend a writer’s conference that I am so excited about. It was the most amazing get well gift from my dear friend Cheryl and I have been looking forward to it since I was in the hospital with the scary surgeries. This year – with COVID – it is all online and it is today and tomorrow. I am so stoked to learn new things and meet new people. Yay!
- Movie date night with my better half tonight after conference. I can’t wait. ❤
- Adorable snoring weenie dogs in little striped t-shirts next to me. ❤
- Beautiful sugar skull pillows my Al made for me and dropped off in a porch drive-by yesterday. Gah! ❤
- A forecast report of a cooler-than-usual August here in my part of the world. That would be ahhh-mazing.
- And August’s to-read list is looking pretty ahhh-mazing too. ❤
- Orange Vanilla Polar Seltzer Water. Nuff said.
- Finally – slowly – getting over this plague I’ve had for the past few weeks. I still feel rough but it’s better than it was. Glory Be.
- My ongoing text thread with my parents. They are such a blessing. ❤
Happy Weekend, y’all! ❤
Be well, everybody. Take care of yourselves and each other.
Grace and Blessings.